Orange County Divorce Mediation Attorney
It is no secret that divorce can be an incredibly emotional process for every member of the family. This is especially true for young children witnessing the separation of their parents. Without careful consideration and thoughtful planning, even the most good-natured of couples can begin to make rash decisions due to feelings of friction, resentment, or pride. Suddenly, couples could find themselves under the scrutiny of California’s Family Courts or forced to bow to the discretion of a judge.
- Alternative Divorce Solutions can help you stay in control of your divorce!
- You remain in control of your family’s future, happiness, and stability
- We help you make a conscious decision to move forward in a cooperative manner
- We help turn a courtroom battle field into a safe zone
- We help transform a normally combative legal process into a collaborative one
Top 10 Reasons
Why Is Mediation the Preferred Method for Separating Couples?
- You get to be in control of your divorce
- Tailored solutions based on your needs
- Focus on your emotional wellbeing
- Eliminates combative power struggles
- Less stressful for every family member
- Neutral help from a qualified mediator
- Completely private and confidential
- Can protect the interests of young children
- Saves time by preventing long litigation
- Less money spent on court filing fees