At Alternative Divorce Solutions, we always encourage our clients to try mediation first because people are often surprised by how much they can accomplish by sitting down with a trained professional to communicate about what is important to them.
Why are we the trusted source for divorce mediation in Orange County?
- We help resolve all issues a judge would decide, such as asset division, child support, and child custody.
- We aim to resolve these issues in the most effective, cost-conscious, and respectful way.
- Our process is confidential, cooperative, and typically much less stressful for everyone involved.
- Our process allows you to avoid intrusive court evaluations and keep your family as whole as possible.
Contrary to popular belief, spouses don’t have to like each other to mediate. They simply must share the intention to avoid court. This is where mediation can be a true benefit to your situation.
Contact our Orange County divorce mediation lawyer to learn more.
In addition, Alternative Divorce Solutions’ one-time flat fee is all-inclusive of filing fees, court costs, mediation appointments, communication with our team, and paperwork preparation. This hassle-free service allows our clients to know that we handle everything involved in the mediation process so they can focus on what really matters: family.
A Sensible Alternative to Complex Divorce Litigation
Divorce doesn’t have to be a complicated, stressful, and costly process. At our firm, we fully believe in the advantages of communication and we prioritize and facilitate spouses reaching decisions without having to involve the court.
Because of this approach, there are multiple advantages of mediation, including:
- Mediation is a voluntary process that is driven by the cooperation of parties who share a common goal to reach a mutually beneficial settlement.
- Mediation is significantly less expensive, leaving more assets for you and your family.
- Instead of having a judge who does not know the parties determine the outcome, couples make their own decisions regarding parenting plans, division of property, and division of assets.
- A successful mediation can be accomplished sooner than a litigated divorce, often within the six-month, one-day waiting period.
- Mediation is a private and confidential process, so the dignity of your family is protected.
- Mediation is an out-of-court process protecting all members from the war-zone of court battles.
Thank you for all your knowledge, conscientiousness, and kindness.- Beverly
My Husband and I Came Through this Process Whole and At Peace- Kelley B.
Lani's Knowledge of the Law was Instrumental in Prevailing in a Situation that Appeared to be a Lost Cause from the Onset.- Esther R.
It Is Possible to Remove Stress from a Divorce- Donald B.
I don’t know if I would have made it through my divorce without Lani and the team at Alternative Divorce Solutions.- Giz S.