Advantages of Mediation
A Sensible Alternative to Complex Divorce Litigation
Divorce doesn’t have to be a complicated, stressful, and costly process. At our firm, we fully believe in the advantages of communication and we prioritize and facilitate spouses reaching decisions without having to involve the court.
- Because of this approach, there are multiple advantages of mediation, including:
- Mediation is a voluntary process that is driven by the cooperation of parties who share a common goal to reach a mutually-beneficial settlement.
- Mediation is significantly less expensive, leaving more assets for you and your family.
- Instead of having a judge who does not know the parties determine the outcome, couples make their own decisions regarding parenting plans, division of property and division of assets.
- A successful mediation can be accomplished sooner than a litigated divorce, often within the six month, one day waiting period.
- Mediation is a private and confidential process, so the dignity of your family is protected.
- Mediation is an out-of-court process protecting all members from the war-zone of court battles.
Are you interested in divorce mediation? Call Alternative Divorce Solutions at (949) 558-2624 to schedule your free, no-obligation one hour consultation today.