Carlsbad Co-Parenting Support Attorneys
Navigating Co-Parenting Relationships Post-Divorce
Transitioning into a healthy co-parenting relationship post-divorce can be challenging, particularly if you and your ex had a tumultuous divorce. Our co-parenting support and post-divorce therapy services are designed to help clients thrive short and long-term post-divorce.
To schedule a consultation with us and learn more about our Carlsbad co-parenting support services, contact us online or via phone at (442) 241-0233.
Why Do I Need Co-Parenting Support?
Many co-parents find themselves surprised by just how difficult it is to adjust to custody arrangements post-divorce or custody case.
During your divorce or custody battle, you'll deal with a variety of custody-related decisions, such as:
- How you and your co-parent want to handle events such as vacations, holidays, and school breaks);
- Where you want to exchange custody;
- What kinds of legal custody rights each parent has to make decisions for their child concerning matters such as education, cultural exposure, etc.;
- What boundaries the parents have concerning acceptable disciplinary practices;
- What boundaries the parents agree to enforce for the child;
- And more.
While many parents assume that deciding how to handle these issues during the custody dispute will cover their bases, actually putting agreed-upon custody practices to the test can be more complex.
Co-parenting support is designed to help parents work through complications that naturally arise in custody arrangements, helping them develop a healthy co-parenting relationship that prioritizes their child's long-term success.
As part of our co-parenting support services, we:
- Help clients understand different methods of parenting and choose the one that best suits them;
- Put effective measures in place to handle parental disputes during the custody arrangement without negatively affecting the child;
- Work with parents to educate them about various stages of child development, so they know what to expect;
- Help parents put additional measures in place to ensure they're facilitating a positive environment for their child in the short and long term.
Our Carlsbad co-parenting support lawyers have the experience and empathy necessary to help you develop the best parenting arrangement for your child. To schedule a consultation with our team, contact us online or via phone at (442) 241-0233.
“Thank you for all your knowledge, conscientiousness, and kindness.”- Beverly
“First and foremost, I found that I had a lot to learn about the divorce mediation process. I did not exactly know what the role of the mediator was or if we would still have to go to Court.”- Donald B.
“I was so stressed out before I went to ADS. Once I got there Lani sat with me and my husband and explained the whole mediation process. After I left I knew exactly what to expect and ADS lived up to my expectations.”- Giz S.