Package Starting at $7,995
- The couple is not in agreement on many of the terms of your agreement.
The couple has several assets and/or debts.
- Example: The couple owns real estate, has investment accounts, and retirement accounts).
- Spousal support and child support are issues in this case. These issues likely do not have the potential to be contentious.
The couple needs assistance reaching an agreement on 3-4 isolated issues
- Example: The couple needs assistance agreeing on how the retirement accounts and real estate should be divided, and developing a parenting plan that are complex.
- Or the couple needs assistance reaching an agreement on 4-6 isolated issues.
What is Included:
- Four, two hour mediation sessions.
- All paperwork required for a binding dissolution.
- Personal service of the Petition and Summons documents.
- Filing fee of $435 (which may be subject to change due to the court’s discretion; if said fee changes, the ADS pricing menu is subject to change accordingly).
- All communication, including telephone and e-mail.
Have questions? Call (949) 558-2624 today to speak to a member of our team or submit a contact form below. We proudly serve clients throughout the state of California.
“Thank you for all your knowledge, conscientiousness, and kindness.”- Beverly
“First and foremost, I found that I had a lot to learn about the divorce mediation process. I did not exactly know what the role of the mediator was or if we would still have to go to Court.”- Donald B.
“I was so stressed out before I went to ADS. Once I got there Lani sat with me and my husband and explained the whole mediation process. After I left I knew exactly what to expect and ADS lived up to my expectations.”- Giz S.