Long Beach Co-Parenting Support Attorneys
Post-Divorce Therapy Services in CA
If you're not entirely sure how to proceed with your co-parenting arrangement or are having trouble adjusting to life post-divorce, you're not alone. At Alternative Divorce Solutions, we're proud to offer co-parenting support and post-divorce therapy services to help make the transition into life post-divorce easier for our clients.
To schedule a consultation with our team and learn more about our dedication to helping you thrive post-divorce, contact us online or via phone at (562) 454-0335.
What Exactly Is Co-Parenting Support?
After a divorce or custody case resolves, co-parents find themselves making a multitude of adjustments.
During custody cases, parties often resolve the majority of logistical disputes, such as handling holidays, dealing with childcare, dictating how much time the child spends living with each parent, etc.
However, many co-parents quickly find that executing custody arrangements is much more difficult in practice than they first expect. Even scheduling changes that first appear minor can disrupt custody plans, and trying to adjust to a co-parent who regularly tries to change custody exchange points or fails to uphold their end of the custody order can be frustrating.
Co-parenting support services are designed to help co-parents adjust to life post-divorce or custody case more easily, helping them not only develop an effective co-parenting relationship with each other, but also enable them to help their children thrive.
At Alternative Divorce Solutions, we use co-parenting support to help parents:
- Learn more about different parenting styles and chose the best method for their child.
- Understand the different stages of emotional, physical, and psychological developments their child will go through, and prepare for those changes.
- Develop more effective ways of dealing with schedule changes and the minutiae of custody arrangements, such as where to exchange custody, how to maintain a consistent timeshare schedule, etc.
- Work through disputes with each other effectively, helping parents maintain a healthy co-parenting relationship and resolve arguments without impacting the child negatively.
- Set up a custody arrangement that prioritizes your child's long-term health and success, ensuring you have an arrangement that will work now and in the future.
Our co-parenting support and post-divorce therapy services help us provide clients with the guidance they deserve during and after their divorce. To schedule a consultation with our Long Beach co-parenting support attorneys, contact us online or via phone at (562) 454-0335.
“Thank you for all your knowledge, conscientiousness, and kindness.”- Beverly
“First and foremost, I found that I had a lot to learn about the divorce mediation process. I did not exactly know what the role of the mediator was or if we would still have to go to Court.”- Donald B.
“I was so stressed out before I went to ADS. Once I got there Lani sat with me and my husband and explained the whole mediation process. After I left I knew exactly what to expect and ADS lived up to my expectations.”- Giz S.